- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Good people, and they care
Best most honset place in town
Great work and great mechanics and best prices around
I came in to have my brake pads and rotors replaced after a road trip. I was in and out quickly and they were very honest with me and fair with the price. Now my Buick is driving smoothly again and I can finally get back to Rollin' around at the speed of sound. Got places to go, gotta follow my rainbow! Can't stick around, have to keep movin' on, Guess what lies ahead, only one way to find out!
I have used them for many years, they have always been fair and honest. I have recommended them to several friends and they have all been happy with their service.
Great service, great price. They have specialty oils for vehicles, clean waiting room with snacks. Very polite and fast with quick appointment setting. They even shuttle you to work if you aren't too far.
Great owner and staff. Been going to them for awhile now. I reccomend them to anyone who asks. Never try over charge or cramp roo many jobs into a day.
I was very impressed with the service I received here. Their prices are hard to beat. The rate they charge here is considerably lower than most prices I was able to find. The service I received was also pretty fast and very friendly. I was under the impression something was wrong with my car that actually wasn't. Instead of gouging me for a fix that wasn't necessary, Mr. Heck was honest with me about the whole situation. Mr. Heck and his whole team are very professional, friendly, and transparent. They give a true five star experience for less than a traditional five star price.